January 29, 2000
- Children First, hereafter also referred to
as CF, is an international campaign that strives to expand its
activities to as many countries and communities as possible.
- Children First is managed by its Chairperson.
The Chairperson is responsible for the international
activities and coordination of local activities.
- The Chairperson is selected by the Founding Committee of
CF for a term of two years.
- In order to organize, lead and coordinate the activities
of the CF, the Chairperson establishes the Central Office
and selects its members.
- Children First organizes its network of
members and activists by setting up local offices in different
countries and cities.
- All local offices have their own contact addresses and
are managed by their own chairperson.
- Decisions at local offices are taken at their meetings
with the local activists, where they prioritize their local
tasks, organize accordingly, and set up commissions,
committees or any other assemblies that they see fit.
- Local projects and programs must be approved by the
- As a general rule, apart from a few full-time officers,
all activists of the CF are volunteers.
- Details relating to meetings and practical executive
mechanisms in this document will be later defined and
published in further documents
- The contents of this document may alter at any time,
according to the requirements of the activities of
The Founding Committee has elected Soraya Shahabi as the
Chairperson of the CF for a term of two years, commencing from
the date of this document.